In-House Custom Accounting and Quickbooks Consulting and Setup
Setting up an accounting system to capture your company's financial data is crucial to your company's success. Our firm provides help with setting up your Quickbooks as a fully functioning accounting system. This will allow you to have the information you need at your fingertips to successfully operate your business and reduce costs by streamlining accounting procedures.
There are many reasons why an accurate setup is crucial from inception. We help you set up your Quickbooks by setting up:
- The appropriate Business Entity (Sole Proprietership, Partnerships, C and S Corps, etc.) and industry-specificbookkeeping methodology
- The correct Accounting methods to run your business such as Cash, Accrual, Fiscal Year, etc.
- Chart of Accounts: This is the most fundamental step in setting up your business-specific accounting structure. We help you define and set up your clients, vendors, suppliers, A/R, A/P, etc.
Proper Quickbooks setup allows for a greater ease of completing ccounting tasks while reducing business overhead costs resulting in increased productivity by spending less time managing the books, thus promoting:
- Efficiency of accounting personnel and systems
- Accurate and useful management reports and financial data that facilitates in-depth analysis of your firm's current financial position
If you already have your company set up in QuickBooks, but it is not running to your satisfaction, we will assist you in modifying it to meet your needs by providing improvements as needed.
Remote Access to Quickbooks
Your Quickbooks, On-Line and Secure
With the latest advances in Internet technology, you may access your Quickbooks accounting data through a secure location through our web site. Log in securely to view your company's Quickbooks.
The benefit of this solution is that it allows us to view the same data as you do. We can then provide you with more service by making any necessary changes or periodically adjusting entries. For example, should you be unsure of how to properly classify a transaction, you can put it aside and have us properly classify the entry later.
You are offered a With the latest advances in Internet technology we are able to offer a solution that allows you to remotely access your QuickBooks accounting data in a secure location through our web site. The benefit of this solution is that it allows us to view the same data as you are. This helps us provide you more value by making any necessary changes or periodic adjusting entries. For example, sometimes you may not know how to properly classify a transaction so you can put it aside and have us properly classify the entry later. Unlike the on-line version of Quickbooks offered through their program, our secure on-line, remote access program offers a full version of QuickBooks.
You gain 24/7 access to your Quickbooks, your way. Additionally, we provide all backups so you can rest assured that your data is always safe.